ALL CORRESPONDENCE CONCERNING WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE MADE VIA THE DEALER FROM WHOM YOU PURCHASED YOUR STOVE. BRING PURCHASE INVOICE AND PICTURES.
All VARDE wood-burning stoves are subject to strict quality control and we take a great deal of pride in delivering a uniform quality product each and every time. However, manufacturing defects can occur every now and then, so we offer a five-year guarantee.
Our guarantee does not cover:
· Wear and tear parts, such as Vermiculite plates in the fire chamber, glass, gaskets and seals, handles, cast iron bases or shaker grates.
Damage caused by incorrect use, such as overheating, incorrect connection, inadequate or improper maintenance.
(see user manual)
· Damage that is caused by external forces of physical nature.
· Transport costs in connection with any warranty repair.
· Installation / disassembly for warranty repairs.
· Compensation for any consequential damage, including damage to other objects.